Author Topic: Martin English - The Man Who Wasn't Dead 1/4  (Read 343 times)

Offline Truthyness

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Martin English - The Man Who Wasn't Dead 1/4
« on: January 19, 2018, 03:18:05 AM »
Say I'm not barking for liking the 1st ep of this series. Markedly "Silly" with a capital S, series!
Good fun, made me smile!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09l0ds8#play
L.A. for 29 days

The Man Who Wasn't Dead
Angstrom, Series 1 Episode 1 of 4

Matthew Holness stars as Knut Ångström, a brooding, alcoholic, maverick Swedish detective from the tough streets of Oslo, in a Scandinavian detective yarn adapted from the bestselling Ångström trilogy by Martin English (writing as Bjorgen Swedenssonsson).

Following the death of his wife, Ångström is posted to the Njalsland peninsula where he becomes embroiled in a labyrinthine murder (or possibly not-murder) case which bears an eerie similarity to the Askeladden killings - a case from his distant past.

In episode 1, a body goes missing from a crime scene. But was it ever even there in the first place?

A new comedy series by writers of the Ladybird Books for Grown Ups, Charlie Brooker's ...Wipe, That Mitchell and Webb Look and A Touch of Cloth.

Written by Joel Morris and Jason Hazeley
Cast: Matthew Holness, Nadia Kamil, Simon Kane, Morgana Robinson, David Reed, Freya Parker.
Production Co-ordinator: Tamara Shilham
Produced by Lyndsay Fenner

A BBC Studios production.

A commitment to Mod\'nAdminlyness: I understand that  r-e-s-i-s-t-a-n-c-e  *i - s*    f-u-t-i-l-e.
I shall not be starc

Offline tepeethetroll

• View Profile
Re: Martin English - The Man Who Wasn't Dead 1/4
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 07:50:13 PM »

Truthy, I enjoyed this as well, although the second episode wasn't up (or maybe down) to the standard of the first
I\'m NOT paranoid......thats just what THEY want you to think!!!

Offline Truthyness

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Martin English - The Man Who Wasn't Dead 1/4
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 11:15:34 PM »
Thanks Teepee! And for preparing me for a disappointment in the next episode ;-)

A commitment to Mod\'nAdminlyness: I understand that  r-e-s-i-s-t-a-n-c-e  *i - s*    f-u-t-i-l-e.
I shall not be starc