Author Topic: Please read this!  (Read 2708 times)

Offline IvorThirst

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Please read this!
« on: February 05, 2009, 12:28:26 AM »
What is this?

It has been created in response to the regular requests, on the Radio 7 Message Boards, for information on the music used in various programmes.

While the number of entries is small, you can scroll down the list of programme titles. When and If the number increases, you can use the search facility. If you know the music but wish to know the programme in which it was used you will need to use the search facility. In this case, remember that the spelling is important and that the phrase should be enclosed in quotes.

What if I disagree with an entry or have extra information?

You cannot respond directly. Create a message in the \'Radio Matters\' or \'BBC7 Matters\' phorum and I will edit the entry. You will only be able to do this if you are registered. If you haven\'t yet done so, please do; it doesn\'t cost a penny.

Can I make an entry?

For the time being, yes, or create a message, as above, and I\'ll see to it. Try and stick to the format. If necessary, I will go in later and edit the message for format. Please include your ID in the message; everyone is entitled to the credit.

I will be keeping my eye on R7MB for new information, but if you find or know of anything that\'s not yet here, please let us know.

Ivor
.       Ivor

The original and real cat with the swishy tail.
Accept no imitations.